Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday June 12th, 2012

Up early this morning with an upset stomach. I slept all afternoon yesterday after having the Red Hat's here. Thank God for George as he did all of the work getting ready and cleaning up. I had a good day pain-wise; grateful for that.

I hope that Suzanne G. and I can get together today. I want to tell her Tina's stories about RI.

It looks like the board book is going to be "Generations". I have a few more pages to gesso and then I can get to creating my pages. I've been reading the Alphabetica A to Z book and getting all sorts of inspiration.

My Clarissa portrait has too big a face so I will probably start over and try again.
I am going to scan some of my journal pages to post to the facebook journaling site.

TO DO LIST
  • Clean off work table
  • Scan Journal Pages
  • Gesso Board Book Pages
  • Start a page in the Moleskine Journal
  • Create Patriotic ATC's
  • Water Walk
  • Pick up prescription at CVS
  • Stay awaaaaaaay from Michaels
  • Organize Jewelry
  • Talk to Linda
More later...





  


No comments: