Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday June 25

Monday madness here in FL. Nonstop crazy wind and downpouring rain; still windy but the rain is finally easing up. We had tornado watches last night. The roads are messy and water everywhere. The doves are bathing in our flower garden - there is so much pooled water in puddles. The lanai is soaked. I have been working on the Butterfly Princess. Have to keep overpainting the background to get it right. It is all pinks and purples and white. Did I tell you that George bought me a painting table for my studio space (guest room too)?
Now I have two separate areas for Su Inspirations.

I am planning a trip to Michaels this week to get some canvas at 40% off. I want to try something small maybe 6 X 12" and then do something really big for my living room long wall - maybe a diptich.

My crafting table is pretty much covered with art (ATC's to mail to RI, my Smash Book, etc.) and markers and glue and Journals. Once I get that cleaned off and stuff put away I am going to create some Mail Art. So be prepared - it might get mailed to you.

Off to call Mom in NH and Rora in MA.



No comments: