Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012 Starting Over

It is almost a year since my last post...but what a year it has been...
I am more involved in Art, struggling with RA, and cherishing my family.

Right now I am working on a watercolor of the Koi pond that was on my street here in The Villages, Florida. I have two Art Journals, a Smash Book created from scratch and a Board Book that I am preparing for some mixed media collage about my inner stories.

Last month I went to visit my new great-granddaughter Clarissa in Delaware. She is the apple of my eye; so precious.

Many of my friends/family are struggling with health challenges. These are supposed to be the "Golden Years". Looks like I need a Gratitude list to keep the balance.

I am Grateful for:
                             my husband George
                             my husband George
                             my husband George
                             our home in FL
                             Family
                             my garden
                             creativity - my Muse
                             my spirit guides
                             my eyesight
                             ReiKi
                             Lori and Abi moving here
                            
The short list for today!

We are going to the Flea Market and Sam's club today. I am looking for the little flags on toothpicks for my Patriotic ATC project. Should be fun.

I'll let you know.
Su

No comments: