Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pink Sunday

Sunday in The Villages
Adding more butterflies to my Butterfly Princess painting. I still can't decide what color to paint her crown. Abi likes this painting - she thinks the princess looks like her. Maybe she does a little. I took pix with my camera yesterday and will post them when I download my memory card later.

My sugar has been getting better since using the different insulin. Whoopee!

In checking out some of my favorite Blogs this morning, I was inspired to do some Mail Art. Now I have to figure out who will send Art back to me - Nikki and Maureen and Micki come to mind.
It is about time I share my Blog with some people too. That is a little scary as I am writing more openly about what goes on in my head and with my health.

Today is not an easy day. Very stiff and painful moving. George is getting so good at giving awesome gentle hugs. I am so grateful for him. He is just the best most awesome husband; he takes such good care of me and leaves me alone when I am grumpy. He is supportive of my artwork.

George got a new set of Hybrid golf clubs yesterday. He is so happy with them - like a little kid.

I am learning about EBay and Etsy shops. And I would love to get published by Stampington.

My Studio space is growing in our guest bedroom. I'll post some pix of that too. I moved the bed away toward the other side of the room yesterday by turning the side table against the closet wall. Such a good move...way more breathing room to roll around in my chair.

So Tim Holtz is giving workshops here at our "She Scrapbooks" store next month. Just too expensive for me - over $125. I have been watching his videos on Ranger's site instead.

Have to get up and move around. And I need to find a soft comfy pillow for my chair.

    

2 comments:

Suzanne Gotesky said...

The weather is great for a stay at home day. I'm glad you will be posting your art on this site. Been playing with my IPad waiting for a wifi device so I don't have to depend on someone else's.
Suzanne

Micki said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Has any of the medications worked for you? I miss seeing you. Cori and Thomas are here visiting. She will be here for two weeks until the 6th and Thomas is staying with us until the 31st. Love ya Micki