Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19th.

The guys are on their way to Inverness to play golf. Dad will be happy to see some old friends.

I am being interviewed today by the Sun about our Reiki Circle. I hope some people show up.

Still painting my Rainbow Bird. Added the word FLY in stenciled letters.

My first attempt at a transfer for the Generations book did not go well. I am not sure if the paper was too thick or if I didn't use enough gel medium. I haven't been able to find any acetone transfer film. I will google it later.

 I pruned the rose bushes - working through the pain. They were looking ugly...

My Smash Book needs some more birds in it, so I am going to use all of my bird stamps in it.

My Patriotic ATC's are completed except for the backs. I will have to get moving and get them in the mail this week. I am wondering if MaryAnn can skype me into the ATC Club meeting at the store. I would love to be able to do that; Suzanne could come over too.

George and I went to the Tommy Roe concert last night. What great songs he wrote...I really enjoyed it.

Back to playing with my art stuff. I thank the Lord and George for being blessed to have so much.

No comments: