Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend

Only two more days and my daughter Tina will be here from New Mexico. She hasn't seen our Florida home yet...so happy she is coming.
We are having a girl's day on Tuesday. We'll be hitting all the best places around The Villages. Lunch somewhere fun. High tea and cookies or cupcakes in the afternoon could be on the agenda and then George is taking us to our favorite Japanese Restaurant for dinner.

Tomorrow morning I will be weeding the flower garden. I didn't get to that today; but I did complete the clean up and organizing of the guest bedroom/art studio/meditation room.

My order of Silks arrived. They are like precious sparkling butterflies waiting to take wing and fly onto my canvas. Can't wait to open them and do some serious creating and playing. I'll be sure to post pix here and on my Moonshadow Su Facebook page.

No comments: