Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday

Listening to Alan Jackson sing our favorite hymns.
Incense that Donna Fusco gave me is burning in the studio as I prepare to put "LOVE" in gesso on my Seahorses Canvas; a few details left on the starfish and sand dollar too.

Got my hair cut yesterday...it is shorter than I have worn it in 30 years. Way too short. George hates it. Too boyish for him (and for me too). It grows fast...

Tina arrives tomorrow. Lori and I are going to pick her up at the airport. Planning a fun couple of days.

Mom will be happy to see us on Wednesday. I have some new tops for her and a pretty fuschia cardigan. Hope it all fits!

Our friends Nancy and Steve are at Disney this week and we are joining them Thursday and Friday to go to Universal ( I get to see Harry Potter) and Animal Kingdom. Where else in the world can you see a Wizarding World and go on Safari in a couple of days? I promise to post some pictures of both.

Saturday is Dad's 92nd birthday. My brother Arty is planning something in Apopka.

I finished reading the third book in the Boonsboro Inn Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I hate when they end...I get so into their lives. The next book I'm reading is The Passage by Justin Cronin. It is huge - 766 pages.

No comments: