Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday

Good morning,
My daughter Tina has been here since Monday. Her first visit to the Villages...and she loves it. She giggles the whole time she is riding in the golf cart. Spent most opf yesterday with Dee giving a tour of some of the houses and pools and rec centers.

Oops I just spilled coffee all down my pj's. Whatever...

We went to Fuji, our favorite Japanese restaurant for dinner. A big WOW for first time customers.

I have been working on my canvases. I added the "Love" to the Seahorses and painted the stars and a shadow around "MoonShadow". Also designed the shirt and skirt for the "Pink Boots" canvas.

Progress.
I am taking Tina to Mom's for them to leave for NM early in the morning. George and I will be at Disney for a couple of days.
Checking back in when I get back.

No comments: