Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long Lost Blog

WOW! I started this Blog three years ago and so much has happened I don't know where to begin.
I retired from Foxwoods last year, we sold our house in RI (a miracle ) and moved to Florida.

My Art is morphing into different shapes and media. Art Journaling is the most constant - I try to add to at least one journal every day. My Florida garden has been my inspiration most days... some in pencil sketches, watercolor (paints, crayons or pencils) and ink. And always my camera.

If you are interested in Art Journaling at all, check out the FREE Online Visual Art Journal Workshop Series at Strathmore Papers. There are three Workshops with 4 weeks of lessons and video instructions. The instructors are Pam Carriker, Lnda Blinn and Roz Stendahl...bet that got your attention! http://www.strathmoreartiststudio.com/group/workshop should get you there.

I will upload some new Art and my finished Journal Spread from Pam Carriker's workshop.
Blessings...

No comments: