Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sun on Sunday

Today this journey begins on a sunny Sunday morning. I have the house to myself for about another hour and I love the peace and quiet... I have art to make for Valentine's Day and for a sick friend. Calls to check on family who are ill. And our bedroom needs deep cleaning. My head is screaming for coffee so off I go to grind the beans and make the jo. I want to put together a group of photos for a slideshow here too. It may be altered art or some of my architectural photographs. Hmm...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi, Su. Great start! I'll be looking for regular comments on art, adventure, and attitude! Love, Betsy

Anonymous said...

Hi Su, your opening page is atractive and welcoming. I look forward to seeing how you develop this site.
Take excellent care, Linda